Real Love Rocks Level 2 Online Training
A half day online course to train professionals to deliver the Real Love Rocks resource (Primary or Secondary) to children and young people. The Primary resource is aimed at Year 5-6 and the Secondary resource at Years 7-9.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have:
- An understanding of the history and background to Real Love Rocks as an educative Healthy Relationships and Exploitation resource
- An understanding of the brain, emotional regulation and the importance of a trauma informed approach and the impact of language
- Increased awareness about different forms of exploitation, radicalisation, and child sexual abuse and how this links to the resource
- Gained a knowledge of the content of the sessions and themes within the resource, including the animations and activities and how the programme works
- Received an overview of up-to-date legislation and guidance around delivery of statutory Relationships and Sex Education (RSE)
- Had the opportunity to consider how to explain the resource to parents, colleagues and other professionals
- Gained confidence in identifying where to find complementary resources, organisations and websites that support the Real Love Rocks resources.
PART 1 - 30 mins
PART 2 - 60 mins
PART 3 - 65 mins
PART 4 - 60 mins